Book Review and Product Evaluation Policy
We are happy to receive books and products suitable for children aged 0 – 16 years old (approximately). If you would like to submit a book or a child related product for review with ‘Children’s Books Daily’ please bear in mind the following policy points;
- All books submitted for review are read, and all products are evaluated for their suitability.
- There is no guarantee of a written review on the ‘Children’s Book Daily’ blog, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or at in person events such as book launches, conferences and literary festivals.
- If your book or product is featured on ‘Children’s Books Daily’ we will notify you within a reasonable time period.
- Not all books or products will be reviewed or evaluated in an individual blog post. Books or products may appear in an article, list of suggested books on a topic, or used in some other way either electronically or at in person events such as launches, conferences and literary festivals.
- Products may be featured in photographs and mentioned in text.
- Books and products cannot be returned.
- Some books and products submitted for review may be donated to organisations which support children’s literacy.
- Some books and products submitted for review may be used as prizes by ‘Children’s Books Daily’.
Please contact ‘Children’s Books Daily’ at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and our contact address.