Are you looking for the ‘next book’ for
a child, tween or teen?
Are you desperate to find the right book to set a reluctant reader on the path to lifelong book love?
Have you got a voracious reader at your place and you’re finding it hard to them supplied with suitable books?
A community made up of parents, teachers, authors, librarians, booksellers, bloggers, publishers and other interested parties, all ready to help you find just the right book for the young reader in your life.
The group is moderated/hosted by
Megan Daley, Allison Tait & Allison Rushby
The Your Kid’s Next Read community is a great source of recommendations for books
for children of all ages, from 0-18.
These are some of our most popular book lists.
- (Kids 10+) YKNR: Books for readers aged 10+, 12+, and YA for tweens (and advanced readers)
- YKNR: Recommended books for kids 10+, 12+, 14+ (2018 additions)
- 40 YA books for tweens (+25+ MG books that feel like YA)
- 24 books for tween boys with ‘nothing to read’
- What to read after Harry Potter and Percy Jackson
- 31 books for tween girls with ‘nothing to read’
- Girl Zone Book Club Books (11-13yo) part 1
- Girl Zone Book Club Books (11-13yo) part 2
- Girl Zone Book Club Books (11-13yo) part 3
- 23 newish books for tweens by Australian women